FAU Pine Jog Summer Day Camp 2023
Register Online Re-Registration Pay Online
Registration Opens: Friday, January 27, 2023
Early Registration Deadline: Wednesday, April 28, 2023
Registration Deadline: Friday, May 19, 2023
Please allow 2-3 business days for document review. Immunization records are required at the time of registration. For more information regarding availability please contact our office at (561)-656-5430 or email: email@example.com
Forms and Downloads:
Parent Handbook Junior Counselor Handbook Fee Schedule Dates
- Breakfast Menu (TBA)
- Lunch Menu (TBA)
- Field Trip Lunch Menu (TBA)
- Field Trip Calendar (TBA)
- Wk#1 Calendar of Activity* (TBA) *Activities subject to change
Summer Camp Overview
- June 5th - July 28th, 2023 // Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. // Ages 5 to 12 years
FAU Pine Jog's Summer Day Camp is a quality summer camp program which supports children's physical, emotional, and cognitive development in a safe, secure environment. Campers will experience a balance of environmental education, arts, culture, sports, and outdoor fun! Each week offers a different environmental theme. Activities include field trips, nature study, art, recreation, and much more! Breakfast, lunch, and snack will be provided!
Registration and Tuition Fees
Early Registration Weekly Fee: $150.00*
Early Registration Session Fee: $450.00*
Standard Weekly Fee: $175.00**
Standard Registration Session Fee: $525.00**
- *Early registration ends: Wednesday, April 28, 2023
- **Registration deadline: Friday, May 19, 2023.
Registration begins Friday, January 27, 2023 on a first come first serve basis, for a maximum of 120 campers per week. A non-refundable registration fee of $50 is required (this includes a water bottle and t-shirts) to secure a reservation. Any outstanding tuition fees are to be paid as per the schedule outlined below. Three weeks is considered one session.
Tuition Fee Due Dates:
- Session 1: Weeks #1-3. Due Monday, May 22nd
- Session 2: Weeks #4-6. Due Monday, June 12th
- Session 3: Weeks #7-8. Due Tuesday, July 3rd
- Week 1: June 5-9 “Eco Adventures”. Campers will focus on sustainability and explore how their choices matter through stories, crafts and environmental activities.
- Week 2: June 12-16 “Into The Wild”. Campers will explore many of South Florida’s native animals and their adaptations, in addition to the important roles these creatures play in our lives and how we can help protect them.
- Week 3: June 19-23 “Let It Grow”. The magic of plants will engage the campers to observe, discover, experiment, nurture, and learn about the importance of the impact that plant has in our lives.
- Week 4: June 26-June 30 “Passport to The World”. Campers will have the opportunity to learn about different cultures from around the world, through various artworks, dances and culinary activities.
- Week 5: July 3-7 “Underwater Adventures”. Campers will learn and focus on water wildlife in our oceans and how we can protect it through a mixture of fun outdoor activities and field trips.
- Week 6: July 10-14 “Zooming Into Space”. Campers will explore how energy makes everything go from earth to outer space!
- Week 7: July 17-21 “Buzzing Bugs”. Campers will explore the world of insects and the important roles these creatures play in our lives.
- Week 8: July 24-28 “Bon Voyage”. A mixture of fun: Games, music, dance and the big ideas learned throughout the summer.
Junior Counselor: Ages 13 to 17 years old. ***Please contact the office for Junior Counselor Availability***
For more information regarding availability please contact the Afterschool Office at (561)-656-5430 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gift your children with lifetime memories of fun, adventure, and exploration this summer. We look forward to hosting your child at FAU Pine Jog Environmental Education Center's Summer Day Camp, where learning comes naturally!